|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||February 1, 2019|
Supply Chain Manager
12 Month Contract
£ Neg P/D
Astute Technical Recruitment are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work with commercial and engineering teams in helping to plan procurement strategies, negotiate sub contractor agreements and manage end subcontractors to meet cost and timescale requirements of the client
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable procurement knowledge around construction MEP commodities within the hard FM area alongside extensive NEC contracts experience across projects This experience should have been gained with a contractor involved in Construction/Hard Facilities maintenance area
Key duties would include:
- Planning procurment activities in collaboration with Engineering and Project Management stakeholders to establish lead times and maintain timescales.
- Be involved in negotiation of contract terms to allow least cost/risk outcomes.
- Establish strong relationships with customer and suppliers through regular communication and management of expectation.
- Provide regular progress reports around supplier performance as well as own deliverables.
- Manage the project lifecycle to allow targets to be met and close out end of life contracts with no liabilities.
With a focus on projects activities where significant cross functional working is required to reduce costs, improve quality and maximise value for money there will be a focus on implementing best practice strategic sourcing and category management. Additionally demonstrable experience in helping around the transition from existing contract types to NEC forms on project focusing on MEP packages would be required. Only candidates that can demonstate this will be considered.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.