Supply Chain Category Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Category Manager|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 13:08|
Supply Chain Manager
12 Month Contract
£ Neg P/D
Astute Technical Recruitment are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work with commercial and engineering teams and help planning, negotiating and manage subcontractors to meet cost and timescale requirements.
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable procurement knowledge around construction electrical commodities area alonside NEC contracts experience. This experience shouls have been gained with a first tier contractor involved in construction or facilities maintenance.
Key duties would include:
- Planning procurment activities in collaboration with Engineering and Project Management stakeholders to establish lead times and maintain timescales.
- Be involved in negotiation of contract terms to allow least cost/risk outcomes.
- Establish strong relationships with customer and suppliers through regular communication and management of expectation.
- Provide regular progress reports around supplier performance as well as own deliverables.
- Manage the project lifecycle to allow targets to be met and close out end of life contracts with no liabilities.
With a focus on projects activities where significant cross functional working is required to reducing cost, improving quality and maximising value for money through best practice strategic sourcing and category management, only candidates that can demonstate this will be considered.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Up to £30000.00 per annum
South Yorkshire, England
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Company Car + Bonus
Supplier Relationship Manager
£300 - £350 per day
Mechanical Site Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Depending on Limited or Umbrella