|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2017 09:44|
Location - Skelmersdale
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Shift Supervisor to join our clients operations team based in Skelmersdale.
The purpose of the role:
The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day operations at their Polymer Recycling site ensuring at all times that the site operates to the maximum process efficiency in accordance with legislation, environmental obligations and in a safe and healthy manner.
The successful candidate will meet site operational KPI in safety, outputs, cost and quality as agreed with Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working in line with policies, procedures and legislation
- Maintaining Production Line efficiency
- Dealing with Plant breakdowns
- Controlling Contractors
- Dealing with Employee Issues
- Working to a site budget and minimising costs
- Minimising agency staffing levels relevant to site inputs
- Ensuring best quality of recirculates
- Minimising waste to landfill
- Effective employee engagement - meetings, training Reviews etc.
Qualifications, role specific knowledge & skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet challenging targets
- Ability to problem solve
- Direct Management of Team of at least 10.
- At least 5 years in a Manufacturing environment
There is a salary of £30,000 plus a great benefits package for this excellent opportunity
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
or phone 023 92 222 964
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's