|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 12:03|
Structural Engineer - Power Generation / Oil & Gas
Salary - Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer for a major client of ours who are a leading provider of Clean Energy Equipment on Energy from Waste, Biomass and Oil & Gas projects.
As a Structural Engineer typical duties will involve:
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- Administering contracts
- Managing projects
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as a degree in mechanical / civil engineering
- Experience working within Power or Oil & Gas sector
- Mechanically focussed with lifting, turning, dynamic load etc.
- Need experience of CE Marking and use of Staad Pro
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - CHP
West End, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Planning Engineer - CHP Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - New Build Energy from Waste
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum