|Job Title:||Stores Operator|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £850 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rob Green|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 11:00|
1 month Contract
£8.24- £8.50 an hour
To start ASAP
Our Client is a well established electronics manufacturing company based in the Windsor area.
We are currently recruiting for a Stores operator to work for our Client to work within the Goods In and stores departments of their manufacturing organisation. Previous work within the electronics industry is a necessity with stores work experience being preferable. Experience with an MRP or stock control system is also highly advantageous.
* Receiving Goods, Checking and booking in deliveries. Dealing with queries, labelling and putting away new stock.
* Preparing parts for both storage and use on the production floor. Including Taping and Reeling parts, baking parts, re-sealing and ensure stock is correct.
* Picking and kitting parts ready for production runs of varying sizes.
*Re-storing returned kits, counting and stock checking.
* Assisting with despatch/goods outwards as required
* Unloading (fork lift) if and when trained.
The tasks require the use of their computer stock system (QL) and very accurate record keeping. An eye for detail and an attitude for getting things right is crucial.
* Good computer skills. Word, Excel, Databases
* Previous experience in an electronics production facility
* Be able to demonstrate your attention to detail
* Fit and healthy as far as being able to lift and handle units and work standing
* Able to communicate well in both written and vocal format
* Commutable to Windsor
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's