Stores Manager - Energy from Waste - £26,000
|Job Title:||Stores Manager - Energy from Waste - £26,000|
|Salary:||£26000 per annum + 12% bonus + pension|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Walsh|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 14:45|
Stores Manager - Energy from Waste Power Plant
£26,000 + 12% quarterly bonus + benefits
We are recruiting a Stores Manager to join an Energy from Waste Plant in Buckinghamshire which commenced full operation in 2016. You will be responsible for managing the stores function of the facility, with close involvement in technical procurement, whilst working with the Operations and Maintenance teams to develop and utilise an efficient and effective stores function to optimise plant performance.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of the inventory and plant consumables, ensuring constant availability.
- Forecast demands, plan supplies, complete purchase orders and accept returns
- Ensure spares required in a plant outage are available on time
- Evaluate trends in stock movement by maintaining accurate records of purchases and withdrawals
- Locate, select and negotiate with suppliers and repairers in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager to ensure reliable service and best value.
- Ensure easy identification and location of stock and protection of stock from damage or unauthorised use.
- Arrange transport of goods as required
- Train other staff as required to provide cover.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for the vacancy, candidates should have:
- Solid experience in store supervisory management in a process plant, preferably in an industrial setting - experienced Armed Forces Logistics Officers would also be considered
- A flexible approach to out of hours call out and working pattern changes where necessary
- A firm understanding of health and safety regulations
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to learn new systems as required
- Experience or licenses on equipment such as fork lift trucks and plant hoists to assist in loading/unloading vehicles
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive starting salary of £26,000
- 12% quarterly bonus
- Company pension
- The opportunity to join a relatively new Energy from Waste plant
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 208 and speak to Lewis who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Car & Bonus
General Manager - Energy from Waste
Car & Bonus
DCS Engineer - Energy from Waste
Car + Benefits
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste
£42000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Technical Administrator - Energy from Waste
£20000 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits