|Job Title:||Stores Manager|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per annum + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 14:59|
Up to £25 per hour, 2 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting an experienced Stores Manager to join the Maintenance Department of a large Energy from Waste Power Station in North London. The Store Manager will be responsible for the control of stores, stock items, computerised stock control system as well as the purchasing of goods and services as directed by the procurement department.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Store Manager will be responsible for:
- Manging the stores team to ensure stock items, goods in/out and the stock control system are all managed and updated correctly.
- Carrying out purchasing activities as and when required to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained to minimise down time when maintenance is carried out.
- Liaising with technicians, engineers and external customers/suppliers to identify requirements and for ordering of supplies.
- Ensuring the maintenance budget is adhered to and plan for future purchases by planning future maintenance work requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the stock control system, ensuring information is correctly entered
- Supporting the Head of Procurement by producing reports and statistics as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A relevant technical qualification in an engineering discipline - minimum C&G but ideally HNC/ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Prior experience in a heavy engineering / process plant in a Stores / Inventory role, this could be from a similar Power Station, Refinery, Petrochemical, Paper/Steel Mill plant
- Proven work experience in inventory control and procurement through a CMMS such as SAP, Maximo, Dynamics 365
- Supervisory / Management and team leading experience
- Valid Forklift / mobile plant experience
Package and Benefits...
For this two month assignment we are offering:
- Hourly rate up to £25 per hour (negotiable)
- Opportunity for extension
- Work in a large Energy from Waste Power Station
- Immediate start
How to Apply?
If you'd like to find out more information on this role or to apply, please contact Ashley on 02392 288208 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£0.00 - £850 per hour
North West England, England
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension,
Contracts Manager - Biomass
Contracts Manager - Construction
Car allowance + benefits
Project Manager - Construction
car + benefits