|Job Title:||Stock Controller - New Power Station|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019|
Stock Controller - New Power Station
Circa £29,000 + benefits
We are recruiting for a Stock Controller to join a brand-new energy from waste power station, currently under construction. The Stock Controller will be responsible for ensuring efficient stock levels are maintained and stock is managed effectively. This is a great opportunity to join a brand-new site from the beginning and set up the stores department from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Regional Business Support Manager the Stock Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the integrity of the stock is maintained
- Maintaining stock management processes and policies to maximise plant efficiency
- Identify stock management solutions
- Liaising with procurement and engineering teams to establish, implement and report procedures covering all aspects of stock management and administration
Skills and qualifications:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in Stock Management/Stores control in a heavy process industry; such as petrochemical, power generation, pharmaceutical or manufacturing
- Proven stores control experience including; audits/inventory management
- Ideally experience with setting up stores from scratch
- Mobile / yellow plant experience would be ideal
Salary and package:
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of circa £29,000
- Pension scheme
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a newly built Energy from Waste power station
How do I apply...
To apply for a position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 215 to speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.