|Job Title:||Stock Controller - New Energy from Waste Plant|
|Salary:||£64 - £29566.00 per annum + pension + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019|
Stock Controller - New Energy from Waste Plant
Circa £29,500 + benefits
We are recruiting for a Stock Controller to join a brand-new energy from waste power station, currently under construction. The Stock Controller will be responsible for ensuring efficient stock levels are maintained and stock is managed effectively. This is a great opportunity to join a brand-new site from the beginning and set up the stores department from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Regional Business Support Manager (South) the Stock Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the integrity of the stock is maintained
- Maintaining stock management processes and policies to maximise plant efficiency
- Identify stock management solutions
- Liaising with Procurement and Central Engineering teams to establish, implement and report procedures covering all aspects of stock management and administration
Skills and qualifications:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in Stock Management/Stores control in a heavy process industry; such as petrochemical, power generation, pharmaceutical or manufacturing
- Proven stores control experience including; audits/inventory management
- Ideally experience with setting up stores from scratch
- Mobile / yellow plant experience would be ideal
Salary and package:
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of £29,500
- Pension scheme
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a newly built Energy from Waste plant
How do I apply...
To apply for a position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to email@example.com or call 02393 910 039 to speak to Jane who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.