Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Station
|Job Title:||Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Station|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 10:16|
Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Stations
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Steam Turbine Specialist/ Mechanical Engineer / Rotating Plant Engineer to work for a global power generation company based out of their Technology Centre, adjacent to a 2000MW Coal Power Station.
Focusing primarily on consulting in regards to the maintenance and engineering strategy of the Steam Turbine and Balance of Plant, you'll be providing technical support on site and across the fleet of assets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Steam Turbine Team Leader as Steam Turbine Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing on site and fleet wide support on all aspects of Steam Turbine and Balance of Plant equipment.
- Assisting during Balance of Plant outages or on new build projects across the gas, energy and industrial sectors.
- Developing maintenance and replacement strategies.
- Overseeing outages, integrity assessments, inspections and audits.
- Involvement with new and retrofit projects.
- Supervising and working alongside contractors.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified with a Degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar Engineering field
- Achieved or working towards being a Chartered Engineer
- Over five years working in a supervisory capacity on a large scale Power Generation site
- Extensive technical knowledge of Steam Turbines and Balance of Plant
- Flexibility to work away from home as and when required
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Ideally competitive salary up to £65,000
- Full company benefits package
- Opportunity to be involved in major Power Station projects
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ElectricaI Technician - Power Station
£37000 - £37925.00 per annum + benefits
QHSE Manager - Biomass Power Station
Bonus & Benefits
Shift Plant Operator - Biomass Power Station
Mechanical Technician - New Power Station
Maintenance Technician - Biomass Power Station
Birmingham, West Midlands
Overtime & Benefits