Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Station
|Job Title:||Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Station|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 10:43|
Steam Turbine Engineer - Power Stations
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Steam Turbine Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Rotating Plant Engineer to work for a global power generation company on a 2000MW Power Station, located in Nottinghamshire.
Focusing primarily on the maintenance and engineering strategy of the Steam Turbine and Balance of Plant, you'll be providing technical support on site and across the fleet of assets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Steam Turbine Team Leader as Steam Turbine Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing on site and fleet wide support on all aspects of Steam Turbine and Balance of Plant equipment.
- Assisting during Balance of Plant outages or on new build projects across the gas, energy and industrial sectors.
- Developing maintenance and replacement strategies.
- Overseeing outages, integrity assessments, inspections and audits.
- Involvement with new and retrofit projects.
- Supervising and working alongside contractors.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified with a Degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar Engineering field
- Achieved or working towards being a Chartered Engineer
- Over five years working in a supervisory capacity on a large scale Power Generation site
- Extensive technical knowledge of Steam Turbines and Balance of Plant
- Flexibility to work away from home as and when required
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Ideally competitive salary up to £65,000
- Full company benefits package
- Opportunity to be involved in major Power Station projects
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Control & Instrumentation Engineer - Power Station
£35000 - £52000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Storekeeper - Power Station
Worthing, West Sussex
£23000 - £31050 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Electrical Technician - Power Station
North London, London
Pension and Overtime
Mechanical Technician - Power Station - EFW
callout + healthcare + OT
Shift Operator - New Biomass Power Station