Solar PV Installation/Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Solar PV Installation/Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 16:14|
Solar PV Service and Installation Engineer
South West Region - Field Based
Salary D.O.E + van
My client is one of the largest independent PV installers in the UK, providing renewable solar energy systems. I am looking for a Service / Installation engineer to cover their sites in the South West region of England.
The role will include attending customer sites and installing and maintaining different solar systems on a day to day basis. These can include both roof mounted and ground mounted PV systems. The work will include brand new installations through to maintenance on both new and existing solar PV systems.
- Strong electronic and mechanical understanding and previous hands on experience in both.
- Good health and safety awareness
- Driving licence is essential as this is a field-based role
- Willingness to travel mostly around the south west, although some work further afield may arise, and the occasional overnight stay may be required.
- Previous experience within Solar PV installations and maintenance
- Relevant electrical and or mechanical qualifications
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 02392 222960 or send an up to date copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Electrician - West Sussex
Arundel, West Sussex
£33000 - £37000 per annum + Company Benefits
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30 - £35 per hour + Dependant on Experience.
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Technical Sales Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£90 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Engineer - Multi-Skilled
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits