Solar PV Electrician
|Job Title:||Solar PV Electrician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 11:03|
Solar PV Electrician
Up to £40,000 DoE plus benefits
Field Based along M4, reporting in to Bristol Office
We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer / Operations and Maintenance Technician / Solar PV Engineer to carry out operations & maintenance duties across multiple sites locally.
Our Client is a well-established Solar Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Specialist, operating across over 50 Solar Farms in the UK. With an ever-increasing demand for Solar Farm maintenance, they are now looking to expand their Team covering ground mount Solar plant in areas surrounding the M4 Corridor.
As a Solar PV Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out operations, fault finding, maintenance and checks on multiple solar PV plants which will include working on inverters, electrical components, cabling, junction boxes and the framework.
- Assisting in the construction and installation of solar plant when required.
- Ensuring strict compliance with health & safety procedures.
- Managing relationships with local contractors working on site.
- Providing reports on tasks undertaken.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications equivalent to 17th / 18th edition IET Wiring Regulations (an apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ etc.)
- A proven track record in a similar Operations and Maintenance or Solar PV Engineer role.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in the solar PV sector (especially working on ground mount plant) and high voltage (HV) would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry! Offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including a company van.
If you would like to apply for this Solar PV Electrician role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.