|Job Title:||Software Engineer - PIC and DsPic|
|Location:||Market Rasen, Lincolnshire|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019|
Software Engineer - PIC and DsPic
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Lincolnshire Wolds - Rural Location, reliable transport essential
We are currently seeking to recruit a Software Engineer, to provide technical assistance by designing and implementing firmware for embedded systems and devices, developing new software and creating code to support the business growth.
Our client is celebrated as an innovator in the Electric Vehicle Renewable Energy Industry and is looking to further expand their multiple award-winning team, owing to their continued success. Become a part of their incredible journey, by assisting with the development of effective, sustainable, easy to use green products. If you want to truly make a valuable contribution to both commercial and domestic markets, globally, this position offers plenty of opportunity to implement viable solutions for climate change.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing firmware for embedded systems and devices.
- Analysing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintenance of software/firmware.
- Creating code that is well structured, stable, reliable and easy to maintain
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical and Electronic Engineering or in a comparable field
- Proficient C programming in embedded system environment with demonstrable track record of robust firmware design & development through a complete life cycle
- Experience with various microcontrollers and related compilers and debuggers such as Microchip PIC and DsPic is essential (ARM Cortex, TriCore etc. would be an advantage)
- Experience and knowledge of peripherals interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, Flash, GPIO, PTG)
- Experience in automotive and communication protocols such as CAN, LIN
- Experience in handling of testing and measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, signal generator, bench power supply etc.)
Due to the growing nature of the business, you should be ambitious, with an active interest in the Electric Vehicle Industry.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) plus great company benefits including pension & holiday entitlement.
Please note: This role is based in a rural location and therefore your own reliable transport is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 221 600.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.