Site Technician - CHP
|Job Title:||Site Technician - CHP|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:19|
Site Maintenance Technician - CHP
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Astute are looking for a Maintenance Technician working on the maintenance of a 6MW CHP providing Heat & Power to a Chemical Production facility.
As Site Technician you'll be responsible for operating and maintaining the plant in order to meet the demands of the customer. This includes carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance activities, operating plant safely and supervising contractors.
This site comprises of a Siemens Gas Turbine, Heat Recovery Steam Generator and associated plant.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager as Site Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, adjustments, reactive and preventative maintenance on all equipment on site (Mechanical and Electrical) in line with company safety rules & legislation.
- Supervising contractors and ensuring work is carried out as instructed.
- Maintaining and updating the sites CMMS (SAM) to ensure activities are logged.
- Undertake CHP condition based maintenance tasks.
- Provide 24 hour response as part of an on call rota for technical support, diagnosis and repair as and when required.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Apprentice trained in a relevant Engineering discipline
- 17th Edition would be advantageous
- Steam Boiler experience (BOAS Certification)
- Working knowledge of Gas Turbines and associated equipment
- Working experience with a CMMS (SAM/SAP/MAXIMO etc)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Monday - Friday plus call out
- Opportunity to join a global Energy brand
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Operations Technician - CHP
Lead Mechanical Technician - District Heating CHP
Operations Engineer - CHP
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25 - £35 per hour + Negotiable.
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits