|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 20:17|
Up to £31,000
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions who provides a comprehensive range of waste management and renewable energy services throughout the UK is looking for a Site Supervisor to manage their HWRC and Transfer station at their established facility in Berkshire. Working as the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the HWRC and Transfer Station including leading and driving the teams on-site, managing health and safety requirements and ensure smooth running of the facilities through effective maintenance of equipment and facilities and allocation of resources.
Working as the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Supervising the day to day operations of both the Household Waste Recycling Facility and Transfer station to ensure effective running.
- Drive and implement the company SHEQ policy across the sites and ensure best practice is performed at all times.
- Supervising the site in accordance with the site licences and working plans.
- Conduct risk assessments, site inspections and accident/incident investigations where appropriate.
- Arrange collections with external contractors for all waste streams and liaise with haulage contractors to manage all waste movements.
- Ensure that operational activities and maintenance are carried out within budget and time constraints and drive to achieve minimum downtime of plant and vehicles.
- Manage the teams effectively for the repair and maintenance of equipment on-site including the sourcing of spares and maintenance programming.
- In-office HR duties such as work delegation and rotas, temporary staff cover and training needs.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have background working in a Site Supervisor role, with demonstrable experience effectively managing a team and delivering targets within a busy and demanding environment. Candidates will be expected to hold a relevant and valid Certificate of Technical Competence (CoTC) or be working towards this.
Background experience working in the Waste Management industry would be an advantage, however this role would also suit candidates from a materials management or heavy engineering background.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £31,000
- Competitive Package
- Progresion Opportunities
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£18200 - £18236 per annum
Plant Maintenance Supervisor - £30k - Aylesbury
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Engineering Supervisor - Nights - Essex
£47000 - £48000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £33300.00 per annum
Landfill Manager - Lancashire - £50,000
£47000.00 - £50000.00 per annum