|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Location:||Midhurst, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||August 1, 2017|
HWRS Site Supervisor
Competitive salary plus great benefits package
Our client is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies and they are looking for a Plant or Site Supervisor looking to take on a new challenge.
Due to their continuing business success and growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HWRS Site Supervisor join their team in Midhurst, working 37.5 Hours per week.
In this position, you will ensure the efficient day to day operation of the site, the management of the site operatives and health and safety practices. Arranging for the waste and recyclables to be correctly stored and removed from site as required.
Your responsibilities will also include (but not be limited to):
- To oversee and effectively organise the segregation of recyclable materials
- Interface effectively with site users to ensure maximum utilisation and efficiency of the site.
- To supervise and be responsible for the day to day operations of the HWRS in order to ensure that it operates efficiently, effectively and safely
- To ensure that emergency repairs to plant, equipment and buildings are carried out promptly so as to minimise any disruption.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained at all times
- Arranging for the waste and recyclables to be correctly stored and removed from site as required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
* Experience of working in a customer service role and dealing with customer complaints
* previous people management experience
* Ability to deal with people management and maintain employee relations
* Full driving licence
There is a competitive salary and benefits package working for a Company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.