|Job Title:||Site / Plant Manager - New Biomass CHP|
|Salary:||£42000 - £43000 per annum + car allowance, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018|
Site / Plant Manager - New Biomass CHP
£43,000 + car/ car allowance + 15% bonus
We are currently recruiting a Plant Manager / Site Manager to join a new 7MW power generation site in the Nottingham area. The Site Manager will be responsible for the overall safe, efficient and reliable operation and maintenance of all plant used to support the incineration of fuel and production of power.
Duties of the Site Manager will involve:
- The overall responsibility for the safety and environmental performance of the plant
- Supervision of maintenance agreements/contracts
- Implementing PPM schedules and organising reactive maintenance and CAPEX projects when required
- Operations shift planning and monitoring of activities. This includes waste management, the site permit to work system and outage planning
- Producing monthly reports on plant progress and technical reviews
- Assisting the Contract Manager for budgetary control and reporting on plant emissions / environmental issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this Site Manager position you must have:
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as an HNC / ONC in an engineering discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- At least 4 years of experience in operations or maintenance at a supervisory or management level in a heavy process environment (power station, energy from waste, biomass, utilities plant) - ideally steam raising.
- Strong IT skills as well as experience working with CMMS
- Working knowledge of environmental permits, current H&S issues and safe working systems
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for this role as follows:
- A salary of up to £43,000
- A company car / car allowance
- A performance related bonus up to 15%
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
How do I apply...
To apply for a position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 215 to speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.