|Job Title:||Site Manager - Social housing, planned maintenance, repairs|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum + 45000|
|Contact Name:||Marc Hague|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019|
Site manager - Social housing, Planned maintenance, Repairs & Maintenance
Salary - £35-45,000/annum + benefits
Our client a well-established main contractor is looking for a Site Manager on a permanent basis, working on Social Housing / Decent Homes projects in Barnet and additional clients within their project portfolio.
The company are a family run business that have been around for approximately 30 years. They have a wide and varied client base which include Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Sector Clients.
Due to an increased workload, they are looking to bring in an experienced Site Manager that has a strong track record working on Social Housing / Decent Homes projects for a reputable Main Contractor. The Site Manager must be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and possess excellent managerial skills.
- Experience working on Social Housing / Decent Homes projects for a reputable Main Contractor
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent managerial skills
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent software
If you would like to apply for this role please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call Marc on 02392 222968
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.