|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||August 7, 2019|
South East M4 Corridor
£55,000 to £60,000
Our Client are a leading residential and commercial company within the UK Construction sector. Their business spans the entire development process from sourcing and acquiring land; to designing the homes we build; securing planning approval; construction; property sales and after sales care. Quality, design and empathy with the environment are central to our Clients success and is entrenched within their corporate DNA.
We are currently looking for Site Managers that are capable of running a 40-100-unit size sites, which are generally housing schemes. The successful Site Manager will be the No.1 Site Manager, overseeing all aspects on site, from Health & Safety, managing the sub-contractors and liaising with senior management; you will be a team player.
Working 42.5 hours per week; 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch; reporting to the Projects Manager. The location of work will be dependent on the development; currently their developments are in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey and Berkshire.
* Co-ordination of sub-contractors to the day to day programme
* Meet programme for handover
* Good understanding of drawings and detail
* Chase information/materials/choices/sub-contractors from other departments
* Checking build quality meets the standards of the company throughout the process to handover
* High standards of Health and Safety to be set
* Maintain a tidy site for H&S and Sales inspections with potential customers/customer inspections
* Carrying out weekly paperwork for H&S, accounts return and returns for the Project Manager
* Good communicator
* Co-ordinating services to meet show home dates and handover
* 10 Years + as a No1 Site Manager, at least 4 years in one company as No1 Site Manager
* Health & Safety management
* IT Skills
* The ability to mentor less experienced staff
* Scaffold awareness
* First Aid
If you are interested in hearing more about this challenging role, then please contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.