|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £44000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:22|
Up to £44,000
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Site Manager to lead their busy MBT facility based in Dorset. Our client is one of the leading waste management solutions suppliers and is keen to get a hands-on site manager to join their established Canford team. As Site Manager you will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation ensuring delivery on site budget and KPI production.
Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the day to day running of a busy MBT facility.
- Ensuring complete site compliance within environmental permits and waste regulations
- Provide Health and Safety leadership on site. Including championing and driving the Health and Safety culture.
- Full P&L, KPI production, budgetary preparation and reporting responsibility.
- Produce relevant financial and operational information to the Operations Director and other Senior Managers in a timely and informative manner
- Work closely with Senior Management in developing and implementing the maintenance and asset management strategy for the site.
- Work with other members of the Operations Team to develop and implement site improvement projects.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes which relate to the waste sector and ensure compliance in all areas and effective internal communication.
- To recruit, manage and motivate the site team and ensure appropriate decisions are made on recruitment and disciplinary matters.
- Identify and develop new waste inputs for the site.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous site management/supervisory experience ideally working within the Waste Management industry.
You should be qualified to COTC Level 4 in Waste Management and have experience of managing a team. You will also have an in-depth understanding of Health and Safety and experience of budget management and KPI production.
Whats on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £44,000
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders in Waste Management
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Landfill Manager - Bedfordshire
£33000 - £42000 per annum
Landfill Manager - Yorkshire
York, North Yorkshire
£33000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Landfill Manager - Kent
£42000 - £43000 per annum