|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||West Malling, Kent|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||November 6, 2018|
Up to £40,000
Due to continued growth our client, one of the UK's leading waste management service providers, is looking for a Site Manager to lead one of their southern In Vessel Composting (IVC) sites. As Site Manager you will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation ensuring delivery on site budget and KPI production.
- As Site Manager you will be responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Ensuring regulatory site compliance within Environmental Permits, Compost Quality Protocol and ABPR regulations
- Provide Health and Safety leadership on site. Including championing and driving the Health and Safety culture.
- Full P&L site responsibility for the In-Vessel Composting site (IVC), KPI production, budgetary preparation and reporting.
- Work with other members of the Operations Team to develop and implement site improvement projects;
- Keep up to date with legislative changes which relate to the waste sector, and ensure compliance in all areas and effective internal communication;
- To recruit, manage and motivate the site team and ensure appropriate decisions are made on recruitment and disciplinary matters
- Manage waste brokering activities as required;
- Identify and develop new waste inputs for the site;
- Identify and develop markets for the beneficial use of the compost product produced at the site
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous site management/supervisory experience. You will be qualified within COTC Leve 4 Waste Manager and have experience of managing a team. You will have an in-depth understanding of Health and Safety and strong knowledge of the waste management industry,
Whats on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders in Waste Management
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.