|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£325.00 - £375.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 14:31|
Start Date - Early August
Rates - Negotiable
Location - Angus
4 Months contract
We are looking for a Civils/Earthworks based Site Manager to work on the Construction of the Energy from Waste site in the Angus area.They will be reporting to the Project Manager, and the Civils/Earthworks Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing various problems with the Flood Attenuation and solving the problems in a time efficient way.
- Reviewing EPC Contractor CSA drawings and specifications - checking compliance with owner specifications
- Monitor, supervise and inspect all civil works to ensure that materials used and executed works are in compliance with construction project requirements
- Document everything from assessing all flood activities.
- Respond/Prepare RFIs (Request for Information) from/to EPC Contractor
- QC checks of on-site works (civils, architecture details, buildings services)
- Writing QA/QC Civil Engineer reports for the construction project
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding works, defects and snagging schedules
- Attending Site/QC meetings and preparing minutes
- Checking site progress against issued programmes
- Completing a daily site log
- Must hold SMSTS and CSCS certificates
- Must hold First Aid certificate
- Have experience working on Energy from Waste sites
- Hold Civil Engineering Degree
We are looking for a Civil Site Manager with an appreciation of the design principles but importantly with direct experience of the site based construction phases of projects.
If you're interested in this role then contact Greg Storey on 02392 222 966, or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Service Engineer - Site Utilities
Van + laptop + fuel card
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, etc.
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Chemist - New Biomass Power Plant
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire