|Job Title:||Site Contract Manager - CHP|
|Salary:||Up to £46000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||April 2, 2019|
Site Contract Manager - CHP
£46,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Site Contract Manager in the North East Lincolnshire area, to manage the operations and maintenance of the onsite utilities, which includes a Combined Heat and Power Plant and an Effluent Treatment Plant. The Site Contract Manager will be responsible for managing 20 staff as well as the overall environmental performance, safety and continuous improvement and maximum availability of all plant equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as the Site Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of site staff ensuring all operations and maintenance activity is carried out to the highest level and in line with company procedures and processes
- The management of HSE and quality systems and policies
- Managing and monitoring the overall safety and environmental performance of the plant
- Producing monthly reports of site utilities and reporting on site KPIs
- Liaising with all stakeholders involved including Contract Managers and the sites customer
- Supervision of maintenance agreements/contracts
- Assisting the Contract Manager for budgetary control and reporting on plant emissions/ environmental issues
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as an HND / HNC / ONC in an engineering discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- At least 4 years of experience in operations or maintenance at a supervisory or management level in a heavy process environment (power station, energy from waste, biomass, utilities plant) - ideally steam raising.
- Strong IT skills as well as experience working with CMMS (ideally SAP)
- Working knowledge of environmental permits, current H&S issues and safe working systems
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary of £46,000
- A company car / car allowance
- A performance related bonus
- Company pension
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.