|Job Title:||Site Attendant|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£18200 - £18236 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 17:20|
Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 3 Day Shift
£18,236 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Site Attendant to join one of the leaders in Energy, Waste and Energy from Waste solutions across the Midlands. Our client is looking for an experienced Site Attendant to join an established team at their Household Waste Recycling Centre based in Stoke-on-Trent. Working as the Site Attendant, you will be responsible for supporting the site operational teams in the delivery of efficient and effective day to day recycling and waste disposal solutions as well as monitoring activities on-site to ensure compliance with site permits and regulations, whilst maximising the segregation of wastes delivered for recycling.
This role is working Friday- Sunday hours. Please only apply if you are able to work weekends.
Reporting to the HWRC Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the day to day operations of the recycling facility ensuring maximum efficiency is maintained for all waste disposal and recycling streams.
- Support customers on-site with any queries and ensuring that proper direction and guidance is given to site users to maximise the segregation of recyclable materials.
- Communicating and applying site rules and restrictions whilst maintaining customer service and operational standards at all times.
- Ensuring that routine checks are carried out on plant and machinery on site and reporting any issues to the Site Supervisor.
- Assisting in daily functions on-site including driving/operating mobile plant, working flexibly and carrying out any other general labouring duties as required.
- Demonstrate safe working practices in line with the Company's Health, Safety and Compliance policies including the completion of any paperwork that may be required in relation to wastes collected from the site.
This role is working Friday - Sunday hours. Please only apply if you are able to work weekends.
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have:
- Background working in a Site Attendant/ Site Operative position
- A good understanding of the waste management industry
- HGV or CPC Licence
- Ability to enforce Site/Company rules and confidently communicate with members of the public, team and management.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £18,236
- Full training on-site
- Opportunity to progress a career within the Waste Industry
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£20000 - £20700 per annum
Health and Safety Advisor
€600 - €700 per day