|Job Title:||Site Administrator|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 13:26|
2 Year Contract
£10/12 per hour (Ltd company rate)
Astute Technical Recruitment are seeking a Site Administrator to work with commercial and engineering teams involved with a new build power generation facility.
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable site administration built within a construction background whether from industrial, commercial or residential environments.
Key duties would include:
- Daily department administration.
- Handling relevant instructions and documentation from site.
- Maintaining relevant databases whilst ensuring preparation and distribution of relevant correspondence.
- Have control over electronic and paper filing systems to ensure appropriate management of documents
- Arrange and schedule meetings, appointments etc for all relevant parties attached to the project.
- Prepare presentations, minutes of meetings, reports and other project related correspondence as appropriate.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working on construction sites, preferably industrial and will have strong Microsoft Office experience.
This represents a good long term opportunity for the right candidate to work for a recognised company active in the power generation field.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Site Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Depending on Limited or Umbrella
Up to £28000.00 per annum
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Multi Skilled Technician
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Mechanical Technician - Power Generation
£40000 - £42000 per annum + pension, healthcare, OT