|Job Title:||Shift Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 17:46|
Up to £32,000 + Package
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions who provides a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join their established team in Dagenham. This role will be working on a busy plastics facility managing the day to day running of the plant, ensuring all material processing is maximised effectively.
This role involves working on a one-week rotation shift pattern working earlies, lates and nights.
Working as a Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for..
- The day to day running of the plant, ensuring all resources and equipment are maximised.
- Ensuring all material processing is compliant with the operating permits, waste legislations and company policy and procedures.
- Liaising with the facilities managers and maintenance teams to maintain efficient and effective operations.
- Undertake all tasks in accordance with the company's Quality and Environmental management system and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Assisting the management teams during audits from customers and regulatory agencies, provide accurate and detailed reports of production data for site management.
- Carrying out site audits of the plant and employees for quality, quantity, housekeeping, safety conformance and PPE use to ensure maximum effectiveness at all times.
- Control activities for incoming and outgoing loads in conjunction with the weighbridge and FLT operator, inspect work area and equipment for deficiencies, hazards, and malfunctions and report all discrepancies to supervisory personnel.
- Controlling the acceptance, storage and loading of PRF materials to ensure compliance with site permits.
- Investigate accidents, incidents or unsafe acts as required.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have previous experience working within the industrial services sector as well as demonstrate experience managing a busy team, with the ability to plan and organise within a fast-moving environment.
Candidates are also expected to have a firm understanding of health and safety legislation and will ideally hold an IOSHH Managing Safely qualification.
Experience working in a plastics manufacturing process would be advantageous as well as a good knowledge of mobile plant and operations.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Competitive Package
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in waste management
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Supervisor - Nights - Essex
£47000 - £48000 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer - Harlow - Glass Manufacturing
Up to £31388.00 per annum
Electrical Technician - North London - £34K
Up to £34000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum