Shift Operator - Oil & Gas
|Job Title:||Shift Operator - Oil & Gas|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 13:40|
Shift Operator - Oil & Gas
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute are looking for a Shift Operator to join the Operations Team on an Oil Terminal in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Operations Superintendent you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operations of a 24/7 facility, overseeing control, receipt, handling, storage and delivery of petroleum products.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Superintendent, as Shift Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a safe and efficient terminal operations which includes pipeline receipts, tank to tank transfer, road tanker receipts and road tanker loading.
- Adhere to Terminal operation site safety rules and highlight any areas for improvement/amendment
- Comply with on site safety rules and participate in SHE audits
- Achieve Senior Authorised Person status for permits, gas testing and isolation checking.
- Ensure all site records are accurately completed and maintained as per company policy
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Apprentice trained or C&G Level 3 minimum in an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience working to shift and in a 24/7 Operating environment
- Able to carry out first line maintenance
- H&S qualification and worked to a Safe Systems of Work process (Permit to work, RAMS, incident control etc)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Completive Salary + Benefts
- Opportunity to work for a leading O&M Provider
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Operator - Sheffield
Up to £37180 per annum + Overtime
Shift Manager - Energy from Waste
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste Power Station
Newhaven, East Sussex
£49000 - £50000 per annum + 15% bonus, pension
Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Assistant Plant Operator - Energy from Waste
£33000 - £35000.00 per annum + 10% bonus, pension