|Job Title:||Shift Operator - CHP|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||March 1, 2018|
Shift Operator - Biomass Facility
Salary up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting a Shift Operator to join the Operations department of a 3.4MW Biomass plant, located just outside Bedford.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- The day to day operation and maintenance of the plant, including being responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all auxiliary equipment
- Carry out first line maintenance on plant equipment
- Maintain various records and reports in appropriate logs
- Make regular checks of plant equipment and make adjustments, repairs, and service equipment as required
- Maintain site tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the plant
- Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Providing effective administration and application of safe systems of work and Health and Safety policies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be considered for the Shift Operator position you must have:
- Relevant working experience from a process/engineering environment
- Electrical or Mechanical qualifications such as a City and Guilds or NVQ
- Knowledge and experience to carry out maintenance as and when required
- Steam Raising experience would be beneficial
Package and Benefits
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Shift Operator vacancy as follows:
- A competitive salary with a shift allowance
- Company pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.