|Job Title:||Shift Engineering Manager - £38K - North London|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £37990.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018|
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
Location: North London
Salary: £37,990 - Shift work
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for an Engineering Supervisors to join one of its key venues in North London.
As Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision and leadership on a team of maintenance technicians to effectively and efficiently respond to all operational engineering needs. Working with the production and operations team you will reduce operational downtime ensuring health and safety is paramount at all times.
As Engineering Supervisor your responsibilities will be but not limited too;
- Supervise a shift team of multi-skilled technicians and contractors to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and ensure work is carried out to the standard required
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time 7
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Communicate shift performance and activities through the shift report and handover process to effectively communicate issues to the management, engineering and production teams
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices
The Ideal Candidates
As the ideal candidate you will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You will have previous experience working within a heavy plant environment and have a Level 3 Mechanical/Plant Engineering qualification (Minimum).
Knowledge of the conveyors, balers, hydraulics and pneumatics are beneficial.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.