|Job Title:||Shift Electrician|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019|
Variable Shift Electrician - Essex
Astute Technical Recruitment is recruiting for a Shift Electrician based in Essex to work for our client, a leading industrial manufacturer with sites across the UK.
Seeking an Electrically skilled and qualified Electrician you will work within an accomplished team to perform a range of corrective and preventative electrical tasks to machinery found in an industrial environment.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, a challenging and fulfilling role and the opportunity to work within a fantastic team.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance to electrical machinery and distribution circuits.
- Fault finding on PLC and SCADA control systems.
- Installation and remedial works.
- Reading wiring diagrams and P&ID's.
- Act at all times in a compliant fashion in line with Health & Safety demands on site.
- Work a shift pattern composed of earlies, lates, days and nights.
- Electrically qualified trained Engineer with HNC/HND and or 17th/18th Edition wiring regs.
- Based in East London or Essex or willing to commute from Kent over to Essex.
- Skilled in carrying out electrical duties in industrial settings.
- Comfortable working as a Maintenance Engineer carrying out corrective and reactive PPMs.
- Skillsets gained in power generation as an example CCGT, renewable energy, oil & gas will also be suitable due to machinery type and similarity of controls systems.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Chris Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 038 for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.