SHEQ Advisor - Oil, Gas and Chemicals
|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor - Oil, Gas and Chemicals|
|Location:||Withernsea, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 13:54|
SHEQ Advisor - Oil , Gas & Chemicals
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Astute are looking for a SHEQ Advisor to join the team at a top tier COMAH site near Hull.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Manager of Site Operations, as SHEQ Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive safety culture and awareness.
- Providing relevant and accurate SHE advice and information to all client staff and contract.
- Represent the client and the SHE Team at internal & external forums/meetings.
- Undertaking audits (internal & externals), assessments and inspections and review reports, aiming to represent the clients interests and support external auditors.
- Prepare and deliver SHE communications, training sessions, newsletters, manuals etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified to an IOSH (minimum) but ideally a NEBOSH (General or Environmental)
- Previous experience working in a 24/7 Industrial Site such as a Power Station, Steel Works, Chemical Plant, Refinery etc
- Experience conducting Audits, SHE reporting and delivering training on SHE issues such as COMAH Regulation, RAMS, Permit to Work and Environmental Permitting
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader in the Chemicals industry
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Field Engineer - Gas Engines
£38000 per annum + Benefits & Vehicle
Control Systems and Software Engineer
Quantity Surveyor - Mechanical and Electrical
£400 - £450 per day
West London, London
West London, London