|Job Title:||SHE Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:04|
SHE Advisor - Defence Sector
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced SHE Advisor to join a business who provide innovative solutions and technologies to the Defence sector. This position will support the day to day provision of Health, Safety & Environmental support services across the business.
Working within a busy SHE department, you will be responsible for…
- Preparing Health & safety strategies and developing internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and continually improving the Safety Management system, in compliance with ISO18001.
- Investigating near misses and incidents including RIDDOR reporting.
- Ensuring regular site inspections are carried out.
- Producing management reports, and bulletins.
- Advising on a range on specialist areas - Fire Regulations / Hazardous Substances & Safeguarding machinery.
- HSE Audits.
- Environmental reporting.
- Working with subcontractors to ensure all HSE issues are managed.
- Managing BSI ISO14001 accreditation.
You will have a proven track record of managing, improving and implementing HSE policies in a manufacturing environment. Alongside this you will have an excellent understanding of HSE statutory compliance and best practice.
As this is working in the Defence sector, candidates will need to be able to obtain SC clearance. Current clearance is desirable, however not essential.
To be considered, you will need to hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (NGC1 & NGC2). NEBOSH Fire & Risk Management and an environmental qualification is desirable.
How to Apply,
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.