|Job Title:||Setting Out Engineer|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harry Tremlett|
|Job Published:||February 1, 2019|
Job Title: Setting Out Engineer
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Rate: £250 - £350 per day
Contract Length: 8 Months
My client is looking for a Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer to assist in the construction of a new storage building in Bridgend. Ideal candidate will have experience working with a large civil contractor on civils projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be expected to have had experience working on a construction site (Preferably dealing with Civils) and have specific hands on groundwork experience.
- Ideally any applicants should be able to work from robotic instruments and have a good understanding and knowledge of the setting out process.
- Experience setting out on a construction site is essential.
- On site the successful candidate will be expected to oversee parts of the project and ensure the correct procedures and standards are being upheld to the highest standard.
Skills & Qualifications
- Applicants must hold CSCS Card and
- SMSTS or SSSTS preferred but not essential
- Ideally applicants will hold some level of Civils or Construction qualifications or equivalent experience.
Who are Astute Technical?
Astute is an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy established in 2006. We're proud to have built an industry leading business focusing on the provision of high-calibre contract and permanent staff worldwide to the Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment, Nuclear and various other sectors. With highly knowledgeable recruitment teams, experts in their specialist areas of Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Management, Astute is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
How to Apply?
Please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com
If you require more information call Astute Technical on 02392910035 and ask for Harry.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.