Service Engineer Hull
|Job Title:||Service Engineer Hull|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£26000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2017 16:51|
Field Service Engineer - Clean Water/Pharmaceutical
Salary - up to £26,000 + Benefits
Location - Hull, Yorkshire
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to service, maintain and repair pharmaceutical equipment mainly for the Hull area but with travel to surrounding areas such as Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield etc. Our client is leading company within the water industry and are looking for self-motivated team player to join their team and represent their standards and values.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enforcing and complying with the company's Health and Safety policies
- Customer service, maintaining a good working relationship with clients and customers
- Providing quotations for parts, upgrades and refurbish work
- Carrying on site corrective and preventative maintenance
- Reporting to your Service Manager on progression, delays and submission of risk assessments etc.
- Carrying out commissioning work on standard equipment
- Being part of a call out rota
- Offering after sales technical support
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A HNC/HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in the water, Pharma/chemical or process industry
- A full and clean driving licence
- Customer service experience/strong communication skills
- The flexibility to stay away from home when needed and work weekends and Bank Holidays if required
This is a field based role so a full UK driving licence is essential. This role is offering a salary of up to £26,000 with an extensive benefits package including company car/van, fuel card, pension, private medical, dental, childcare vouchers, life assurance etc. the role is based in Hull however there will be field travel in the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to work within the environmental sector, please email an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer- Pharmaceutical
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
EICA Design Engineer
East Sussex, England
Civil Design Engineer
East Sussex, England