|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£22000 - £45000 per annum + overtime|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2017 17:20|
OTE c£45,000 (basic £22,000 to £25,000)
Permanent, Full Time, 37 hours per week plus overtime
We're currently looking for a Service Engineer, with a mechanical engineering & electrical & hydraulic maintenance experience, to join a market leader in their niche field within the marine engineering sector. You'll be joining a busy team, providing technical expertise locally at the base in Gosport, as well as travelling worldwide.
What you'll be doing:
· Servicing, maintaining & repairing hydraulic products, both on & off site, working in marine & offshore environments.
· Assisting with workshop related activities, as well as onsite product refurbishments.
· Ensuring that materials are available before commencing the job.
· Identifying additional work / material requirements during the debriefing.
· Preparing service reports, timesheets & expense claims.
What you'll need:
· Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within marine engineer or offshore.
· A mechanical engineering background with electrical & hydraulics experience.
· Prepared to travel away from home for periods of time.
· Applicants must have a driving licence, & be able to pass the offshore medical as you cannot work on rigs without this & as the job will include use of the company service vehicles.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in a role ideally suited for a Service Engineer / Marine Engineer / Field Service Technician. They're offering a basic salary in the region of £22,000 to £25,000, with travel expenses & overtime leading to most engineers earning up to c£45,000 although this depends on workload & is not guaranteed. When busy you will be away from home to work for periods between 3 days to 3 weeks (however, 3 weeks not that common)
If you would like to apply for this role then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 288206 for a confidential discussion.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop & Field Service Engineer - National/International
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Field Service Engineer - Biogas Inspections
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £35000.00 per annum + good package
Product Engineer - Electronics
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits