|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019|
Process Cooling/Industrial Refrigeration
Based at their head Office in Fareham, My client ares Hampshire are the UK's leading specialist in Process Cooling and associated products & services. Our packaged Industrial Chiller Units have cooling capacities from 1kW - 3,564kW and our ambient cooling systems are capable of up to 100MW.
They offer bespoke, built-to-order systems for operating ranges varying from -45°C to +120°C, providing the flexibility we need to meet our customers' requirements, no matter how individual they may be.
The Company has a clearly defined growth plan over the next few years which will offer many employees training and development opportunities. Due to our continued growth we are seeking a highly motivated Service Engineer to join the Group.
They offer national, 24/7 support to a wide range of industry sectors which involves maintaining, servicing, installing and commissioning process cooling systems and industrial refrigeration equipment. They are currently looking for an engineer to cover areas such as Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Oxford, Swindon
The network of engineers are field based, reporting directly to a Regional Service Manager and supported by the service team at head office. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Daily liaison with the Service Department to obtain diary & job details
- Visiting client sites for routine preventative maintenance
- Responding to client call outs for breakdown and repair
- Installation & commissioning of new equipment
- Completion of relevant documentation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- a can do attitude with a "first fix" mentality and a commitment to proving a first-class customer experience
- Process / water cooling experience
- FGas trained / 2079 or equivalent
- Ideally NVQ level 2 refrigeration and air conditioning
- hold a clean current driving licence
- happy to work on your own and travel to customer sites when required
Company laptop and mobile phone.
The opportunity to work with a Company who is growing in the industry and can provide a long term career path.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care, medical cash plan and travel insurance
- Company pension above statutory minimum
- Gym membership for office staff or a contribution for field employees
- Standby = normal hourly rate +£18 per hour (weekdays) +£30 per hour (weekends)
- Call outs = £50
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.