|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2016 08:33|
Service Engineer - Waste Water
Salary - c£43,000
Location - Poole
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer with both mechanical and electrical skill set to work around the UK and overseas when required for our client, a giant in the Marine Engineering sector.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing field servicing, commissioning and maintenance on a range of products with the UK and overseas, with focus on OWS, HP compressors, waste water plants etc.
- Undertaking site surveys and assessments.
- Assisting customers and the engineering department with mechanical and electrical installation, planning and design.
- Providing emergency 'out of hours' contact and support.
- Customer service support and aftersales care.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Have a Time Served apprenticeship / HNC/HND/NVQ3 in a relevant field.
- Experience working with pumps, hydraulics, compressors, ancillary site equipment etc.
- Have a comprehensive background in electrical and mechanical engineering and a basic understanding of PLC control systems.
- Ideally have Marine or industrial Engineering experience.
- Have a strong knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
- Have good customer service and communication skills.
This role requires you to travel overseas occasionally, working away for several weeks at a time so a valid and in date passport is essential. As this is a field Service role you will also need a full and clean driving licence.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 221 600
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Maintenance Engineer - Padworth, Berkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Contract Manager - SE Region - Waste - £55k plus car
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car, bonus, etc.
Site Supervisor - Recycling - Chichester
Chichester, West Sussex
£28000.00 - £29928.00 per annum