|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 12:48|
Service Engineer - Multi-skilled
South East Region - Kent, London, Essex
Up to £30,000 + Company Van + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a service engineer, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing water purification equipment and systems at various customer sites across the South East. This will see you covering various areas throughout the SE including Kent, London and Essex.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The maintenance, service and repair of various specialist water treatment equipment.
- Installation or removal of water piping, tanks and pumps as well as RO units and various other filtration systems.
- Resetting of electrical or electronic controls or programs.
- Testing of equipment at customer sites to ensure full function following installation.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required,
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach, out of hours cover and rapid response.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing maintenance/service work with demonstrable mechanical and electrical experience.
Experience in PLC programming is desirable as well as a previous experience within the water industry.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer- Pharmaceutical
£26000 - £28000 per annum
£20000 - £35000.00 per annum
Up to £27000.00 per annum
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum