|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 14:51|
Service Engineer - Biogas
Salary - £35,000-£38,000 DOE
Location - Norfolk / Cambridgeshire - Field based
We are currently seeking a multi-skilled electrical bias Field Service Engineer to service & maintain Biogas plants throughout the Norfolk & Cambridgeshire area of the UK. Our client is an internationally recognised organisation working in the green energy sector, they are technical providers of renewable energy from biomass & supply biogas systems for the agriculture industry. They require an experienced Service Engineer to travel between their sites in the Norwich / Cambridge area including maintaining ancillary equipment such as CHP units, boilers & gasifiers.
General responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer will include:
- Attending to breakdowns & out of hours call outs to ensure plant down time is mitigated
- Preventative maintenance on industrial equipment such as boilers, CHP units, feeders, pneumatics, mixers, SCADA & control systems etc.
- Working with customers & representing the company
- Ensuring all health & safety is adhered to
- Installation & PPM of biogas plants & equipment
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working on anaerobic digestion, biogas upgrading systems or process plants
- Experienced in the maintenance of CHP units.
- A HNC/HND/NVQL3 or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering etc.
- A background of electrical & mechanical gas process engineering
- A willingness to take on overtime & stay away from home when required
- A full & clean UK driving licence
The salary offered is between £30,000 & £35,000 depending on experience plus company benefits & equipment needed to complete the job (laptop, phone, van etc.) this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skill set & progress your career along with getting valuable experience within a reputable renewable energy organisation.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying, please send in an updated copy of your CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt George on 02392 288206.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Engineer - Engines
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Company Benefits
Workshop & Field Service Engineer - National/International
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Field Service Engineer - Biogas Inspections
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Software Test Engineer
£302 - £45000.00 per annum + good package