|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019|
Contracts Coordinator - District Heating
Kings Cross, London
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join the utilities/energy division of one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. The Contracts Coordinator will support the Contracts Manager and be responsible for customer coordination, bidding and tenders and management of service contracts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, typical duties of the Contracts Coordinator will include:
- Support negotiations and preparation of documentation for the Business Development and Operations Teams.
- Customer Relationship management and coordination of services in including meeting face to face.
- Liaise with customers, tend to complaints and face to face meetings.
- Manage the organisation of new schemes following bidding process.
- General administration and data collection.
What experience does the role require?
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- Essential people management track record and customer facing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of District Heating Networks desirable.
- Previous experience with O&M and 3rd party contracts.
- Experience within an operations and maintenance role is an advantage
- A relevant qualification such as an HNC/NVQ/C&G in Customer relations/contract management/business administration or a similar discipline preferred.
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- A contributory pension
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 214 and speak to Becki who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.