Service Coordinator - Renewable Energy
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 DoE
Location - Sevenoaks, Kent
ASTUTE Technical are currently looking to talk to professionals in the renewable energy sector who are experienced with Service Coordination and assisting with Proposals for a technical provider in the anaerobic digestion, waste water and odour control industry.
You will be joining a small team in an office based role in Kent with occasional travel to visit customers/clients. This role is split in to two roles; Service Coordinator and Proposals Engineer. You will need experience in both areas.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working with the Service Team to liaise with clients, subcontractors and internal staff
- Arranging labour, future services, quotations, deliveries, spare, materials etc.
- Client invoicing, service reports, Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Liaising with the Supply Chain to acquire pricing and technical knowledge
- Technical support for the clients and Sales Team
- Assist the Proposals Manager in project costings, quotations and proposals, project preparation, customer solutions etc.
The successful applicant will have a background in Engineering and a technical knowledge, good IT skills, excellent communication abilities, experience in both Service Coordination and Proposals Engineering.
Ideally you will have a knowledge or prior experience in the Anaerobic Digestion, Waste Water Treatment, Odour/Air Pollution Control or Process industries.
You will need a full UK driving licence as there is occasional travel. This position is offering a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position to become part of the renewable energy sector, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.