|Job Title:||Senior Sales Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019|
Senior Sales Engineer
Up to £55,000 + Commission
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in Process Cooling and engineering services in the UK. Working as a Sales Engineer, you will be joining a well-established team in the North to support the expansion and development of the company's current sales within the UK market covering a variety of industrial sectors. This will cover industrial cooling equipment and engineering services across the Northern region and will involve finding and identifying new business opportunities and successfully managing these opportunities from lead generation through to delivery on-site.
Working as a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve financial targets.
- Successful selling of industrial cooling equipment and services to a wide variety of clients across the South region.
- Proactively seeking, identifying and contacting new clients as well as organising customer visits.
- Understanding customer needs and business requirements and being able to determine appropriate solutions to meet client specifications and operational/environmental objectives.
- Support the strategic objectives of the Sales division.
- Ensure a pro-active customer approach is always maintained.
- Perform equipment demonstration to customers and organise and attend appropriate exhibitions/marketing events.
- Identify potential opportunities for new equipment development, build business cases to support the initiatives, identifying and controlling risk and ensuring adequate returns for UK operations activity.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a strong sales background working within the cooling, chiller and water systems industry with a solid track record of successfully achieving sales growth in previous organisations.
You should also have a good technical ability and understanding of industrial process/water cooling systems as well as demonstrable experience preparing and presenting detailed solutions and selling products into the engineering market
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license and flexibility on UK wide and European travel is essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £55,000
- Commission Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.