|Job Title:||Senior Sales Engineer|
|Location:||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||July 2, 2018|
Sales Engineer - Nuclear
Permanent - £35-45,000
I am currently recruiting for an accomplished and dynamic Sales Engineer to join an established and successful engineering firm delivering the design, manufacture, and assembly of high integrity products to the nuclear, aerospace, oil and gas and marine industries.
With a direct client facing engineering sales background, you will have demonstrable experience in the majority of the following responsibilities, and the desire to quickly gain proficiency in any remaining areas:
- Identifying, assessing, and developing new opportunities both within existing customers and from new customers and applications
- Working with the Sales Manager to prioritise opportunities against the strategic plan and budget to ensure that the Business Unit is managing its resources effectively
- Preparing bids and tenders for major opportunities
- Negotiating and closing deals with both new and existing customers within the terms defined by the Company
- Project managing the commercial aspects of new contracts and opportunities through to order acceptance
- Providing engineering support, either directly or with the support of the Business Unit engineering team.
- Working as part of the focussed new business team and assisting with the provision of market requirements and competitor information into the Technology Road Mapping activity.
- Attending sales and marketing meetings with updates on new opportunities and customers
- Visiting clients to maintain and grow relationships with key decision makers, including handling any concerns the customer has with quality, delivery, or service, leading to the successful closure of sales opportunities regularly.
With a proven mechanical, manufacturing or fabrication technical sales engineering history in the Nuclear Sector you will be a confident individual capable of first class client engagement relating to new and existing technical business development. The ability to manage multiple accounts and opportunities simultaneously is key, alongside a keen eye for managing timescales and cost budgets.
You will ideally hold:
- Engineering Degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering, or relevant Engineering discipline preferred, or qualified by experience
- Valid SC level security clearance. If not currently held you must be eligible to obtain this level of clearance
What's on offer
A solid basic salary coupled with a rewarding and achievable commission structure accompany the opportunity to join a growing and well respected multi sector engineering firm with exciting future prospects in a lively and positive working environment.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.