|Job Title:||Senior Research Manager - Radioactive Waste|
|Salary:||Up to £24.28 per hour + 38 Days Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||May 9, 2019|
Senior Research Manager - Radioactive Waste.
£47,556 (24.28ph PAYE)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Research Manager to join a radioactive waste management organisation based in Harwell. This is a fixed term 12-month contract covering maternity leave.
Here you will be responsible for the development and delivery of research strategy, research programmes and obtaining solutions in specified areas.
Reporting to the Head of Research, you will be responsible for…
- Managing research within the areas of wasteform and container evolution. This includes contracts within the supply chain, academic and international projects.
- Obtaining solutions (including scientific knowledge and modelling) by acting as intelligent client for the research programme relating to wasteform and container evolution.
- Scientific liaison with University Departments, industry wide scientific fora and scientific institutes
- Acting as technical authority and proving authoritative advice in the areas of wasteform and container evolution.
Candidates will have gained a Degree / PHD in science of engineering subject. Chartered membership status is desirable, but not essential.
Experience / knowledge of areas of relevance to geological disposal, and disposal system safety case is desirable.
What's on offer.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- £47,556 (24.28ph PAYE)
- 38 days holiday
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.