Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 16:26|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Water
Length of Contract - 6 months (Potential for extension)
£350 - £400 per day (Limited company)
Start date - ASAP
Location - Hatfield
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to manage the commercial aspects of a water project based in Hatfield.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have had experience on water projects with a value of £10m+.
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project
- Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement and valuation of work
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified or similar and will have previous experience quantity surveying in water projects.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.