Senior Project Manager - Civil Nuclear
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Civil Nuclear|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2018 11:00|
Senior Project Management Consultant - Civil Nuclear
Daresbury - £40-60k
Our client is looking for an exceptional senior project manager to join their fast-growing nuclear consultancy business. Being an experienced engineer with a strong track record of project delivery in the UK civil nuclear sector you will be an effective and inspiring leader, capable of getting the best from multi-disciplined teams to deliver on time and to cost.
As a true consultant, you will be commercially aware, and able to identify and develop opportunities for additional worksteams to grow the business and deliver value to clients.
- Cradle to grave project control responsibility from pre to post contract delivery.
- Plan, implement, monitor and control the project scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, quality and HSE requirements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the delivery of large multi discipline teams to solve complex engineering problems.
- Actively identify, plan and control risk and opportunity to maximise value for the customer and our business.
- Plan and deliver the stakeholder and communications management for the project through systemic identification and analysis of stakeholders, and the planning and conduct of interactions to engage and communicate with them.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to support business development activity.
You will hold a degree in a relevant engineering or scientific field, and either currently enjoy or be working towards professional accreditation with the APM. Having a minimum of 5 years in a project / programme management role supporting the nuclear sector you will have a sound technical understanding and extensive experience of the UK nuclear industry and related technologies. Being comfortable embedding within a client in a consultancy capacity is fundamental to the role.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate quantifiable evidence of:
- managing and delivering a variety of complex projects or programmes to time, cost and quality, within engineering or technical fields.
- working within project/programme oriented organisations.
- understanding and appreciation of working in collaboration with PMOs
- an appreciation of projects, programmes and portfolios, their differences and how they relate to one another.
- practical knowledge and appreciation of project management tools and frameworks.
- working within one or more of the following project environments: capital (procurement), construction, engineering, operations or business change/transformation.
- working within nuclear (required), energy, government/public sector, infrastructure or defence industries (preferred)
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
- Become part of a team that genuinely values its consultants and is keen to invest in their personal and professional development.
- Work on a variety of cutting edge projects in a challenging atmosphere that will ensure a dynamic and fulfilling career path.
How to apply
Either hit the button below or by preference contact Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 if you'd like to learn more about the opportunity. Alternatively send a copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Nuclear (DV Cleared)
Up to £0.00 per annum
EC&I Design Engineer - Nuclear (DV clearance)
£45.00 - £50.00 per hour
Senior Design Engineer
£45.00 - £50.00 per hour
Up to £275 per day