|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017|
Senior Project Manager - Nuclear
£50,000 to £60,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a business managing a large-scale construction infrastructure project in Cumbria. This will see you working as part of the JV providing a £1.1 billion contract to provide a range of essential infrastructure asset services to Sellafield.
The contract has recently been extended for a potential further five year period, and plays an important part in driving the economic growth across West Cumbria.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with the businesses standards.
- Managing large scale or complicated multidisciplinary construction schemes or sites and their associated activities from conception through to completion, delivering work that meets project requirements, customer satisfaction.
- Liaising / working closely with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the perfect delivery of projects.
- Managing all aspects of the contract.
- Managing the project risks and opportunities in line with company procedures.
- Taking account of the project costs within the contract parameters.
- Actively promoting continuous improvement initiatives.
Candidates will be well versed in managing large scale projects in a heavy engineering / construction environment.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant engineering filed.
Chartered membership of a professional institution is desirable.
What's on offer
- Basic Salary of £50,000 to £60,000
- Benefits Package
- Career development opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 221 600 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.