|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||February 7, 2019|
Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical
We are currently recruiting a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer for an award-winning engineering company who provide multi-disciplinary services across various sectors including; Energy, Industrial, Public and others.
As Senior Project Engineer, you will be part of the MEP Engineering Building Service Engineering team providing engineering support to several Blue-Chip clients.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join a company who provide several engineering services within various industries. Typical duties will include:
- Management of complex projects on behalf of clients in various sectors including Energy, Industrial, Public and many more.
- Preparing technical specifications
- Liaising with clients to fulfil their requirements
- Liaising with Project teams to ensure work is carried out to specific time frames
- Maintaining records and archives within the company's document and project management systems.
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Senior Project Engineer position you should have:
- MCIBSE/MIMechE accredited degree in Mechanical Building Service Engineering or Building Service
- Ideally looking for a Charted Engineer or working towards chartered status
- Strong experience with Mechanical Building Services and HVAC design
- Good level of literacy in Tekla and TEDDS.
- Experience working with Revit/Navisworks would be desirable but not essential.
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with an award-winning company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.