Senior Production Supervisor
|Job Title:||Senior Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 14:03|
Senior Production Supervisor - Enfield - Up to £35k
One of our Nationwide Waste and Recycling companies are looking for a Senior Production Supervisor to join their busy team in Enfield on their Materials Recycling Facility (MRF).
As a Senior Production Supervisor, you will report directly to the Plant Manager supporting the day to day management and supervision of the facility and its teams achieving its targets a goal.
You will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift rota (12 hours)
Previous experience within the waste or recycling sectors is desirable, along with a working knowledge of H&S and IOSH.
Previous management or supervisory experience of working with large teams within production or manufacturing environments is essential to be successful in your application. Candidates must have a general understanding on engineering and mechanical principles along with knowledge and understanding of ISO accreditations and requirements.
- To maintain company data bases relating to H&S and Quality statistics and information.
- To maintain H&S standards and performance on site.
- To assist and supervise in the day to day running of the Material Recycling Facility.
- Monitor and review production teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Reporting and recording deficiencies with in the plant.
- Monitoring staff training and compliance and support Shift Supervisors in the management of production teams.
- Liaise with the management team on the plants operational performance.
- To liaise with external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Assist in the investigation of accident and incidents.
- Assist the team in the achievement of the sites KPI's
Attitude & Behaviour
- A good common sense approach to tasks and challenges.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Honest and reliable.
- Self reliant and organised.
- A good communicator at all levels and confident in all environments.
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Calm and considered approach.
- Works well in a team but apt in taking the lead.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of H&S, IOSH desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO accreditations and requirements.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc)
- Previous experience and knowledge gained in the waste sector (desirable)
- Previous management/supervisor experience of working with large teams predominantly in Production/Manufacturing environments (Essential)
- A general understanding on engineering/mechanical principles (desirable)
Please call Roxanne @ ASTUTE on 02392 222 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Process Engineer
West Sussex, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Process Engineer - Glass Recycling - North - Up to 60k
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car and full package
Electrical Technician - North London - £35.5k - Days
North London, London
£35000 - £35600 per annum
Workshop Technician - St Albans - £15.50ph
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Engineering Manager - West Sussex - £40 - £45k
Arundel, West Sussex
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum